Wednesday, May 16, 2012

hump day

hey y'all :)
it's finally hump day! meaning, half way through this week! woke up this morning with no milk so we decided to head over to Pat's Cafe for brunch! (it was like 10ish) oh, & Pat's is a small cafe in our little ole town that is the bomb diggity. breakfast, lunch & supper served all day, can't go wrong eating there! of course the folks are mighty swell too! anyways, below is a picture I snapped while we were there of the two most important in my life--Abby says cheeeese like it's no one's business!

after, we ran a few errands and I dropped off a shirt for Abby at Hootieroo's for Misty (an amazing artist) to fix us up something pretty to wear to brother's shower this weekend! I can't wait to see what she comes up with! then this Mama had a doctor's appointment! Which went alright, I reckon! BP was up a tad when they checked it the first time, a little trace of protein in my urine, and his heart rate is in the 160s! they checked my BP again after a few minutes and it was norm so no worries. I'm actually terrified that preeclampsia is slowly but surely coming back. fingers (& toes) crossed that it's not as bad as last time! I'm already swelling tremendously in my feet, legs & even face, especially after working. definitely not a feeling you wanna have. I'm miserable, but I guess it's just part of pregnancy :) I'm hanging in here as best I can! so, once all our running and the appointment was over, we had a sleepy girl on our hands! she's the best little snuggle bunny and I was sad when I had to leave her to be at work at 3!

not that any of this is exciting but you now have a break down of how our day has been! we also received some not so good news about Justin's Pepaw (Abby's PawPaw) but that will be another post! However, prayers needed for our family in the meantime! They are much appreciated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment