Thursday, May 17, 2012

party planning

hey y'all :)
soooo, I guess you can say I'm a little excited about Abby's 2nd birthday party since I've been planning it since umm, I don't know, January!!! It's definitely bittersweet but it's one of those things that's gonna come whether we like it or not so we might as well make the best of it! it's just so hard to believe my sweet little girl is growing up so fast!! anyways, most of you already know we are planning a fairy garden party and all the little details count! Last year, I ordered custom return address labels for our invites from a lady on ETSY and they were so adorable that I knew for sure I'd use her again this year...and probably from here on out ;) basically, I just wanna share the cuteness!

I've also already ordered her supplies/favors, etc. I just haven't taken pictures yet! I'll probably wait till after the party to share ;)

clearly, I've edited the proofs to not show the world our address...


No comments:

Post a Comment