Saturday, June 2, 2012

hello june

hey ya'll :)

whew! Can't believe it is already JUNE! seriously, not complaining at all though! So many great things going on this month! Our sweet BIG girl turns TWO the 18th! Birthday party possibly the 23rd, still haven't decided! Not to mention as long as Brax isn't a party crasher! Justin & I will be married FIVE years the 16th & our sweet boy will be here some time this month! (hopefully sooner than later) anyways, it's almost 1am and I just wanted to share a few pictures of awesome goodies!

ordered Brax more NB dipes. this mama loooves fluffy mail! swoon. pure cuteness. Cloth is sooo much better in many ways...from being good to your babies bottom, environment friendly, & saving money in the long run! Don't get me wrong, up front, it's not easy to get your stash going so I've ordered a few here & there and tried to catch some good sales! here are the latest 4 that just came in the mail the other day! we've only purchased BumGenius & GroVia AIO newborn & OS. GroVia has some of the absolute precious prints! I seriously love them! seeee....


also received his car seat in the mail! it's adorable! (& orange-GBO!!) I'm really glad we decided to go with the Graco Snugride & mostly for this simple fabric! We had several to choose from and I wanted to veer away from the busy prints so this was perfect! Not to much, & definitely boyish! we also ordered an extra base for Justin's truck for easy switch offs when necessary!


diaper bag. this was a big one. I am beyond in love with this bag and knew I wanted more of a satchel type this time (with an easy zipper to open/close) rather than a messenger bag like we had with Abby. (I loved our Ju Ju Be bag, but price wise, this was our best choice & IMO, I found it annoying to always have to flip it just to get inside!) However, Justin thinks this looks like a purse & says he won't carry it! (he carried a PINK one with Abby, so I think he'll come around) ;) & he's right, it does look like a purse here...

...but here, it's clearly a normal looking diaper bag! no one would just assume it's a purse if a man is carrying it, especially with a handsome little boy too!


and just because I've always bought these same shorts for Justin basically every year...I ordered his annual camo fishing season shorts from AE! 40% off & free shipping! score. like $25 shipped! can't beat it! He will literally wear the heck out of these and will need brand new ones by this time next year! lucky me found a sweet deal.


and because I never pass up a breathtaking photo of my honey girl sleeping, this is a picture I took when I came in from work tonight. melts my entire heart. I may be a little biased but she is the most beautiful girl in the whole world and her mama loves her soooo much. sweet dreams, world.



1 comment:

  1. I love the bag;) you'll have to let me know how you like it when you get it!

    ReplyDelete